European Exchange Expedition with Erasmus+
Get out of your comfort zone, learn new things, and making new friends!
Join a cultural and sustainable exchange on historic sailing ships
Sustainability and sailing are closely related. Sailing on our beautiful ocean we can’t help but notice the growing plastic pollution, but also the wonderful wildlife which we need to protect!
Therefore we partnered up with a great organisation that organise sailing expedition for the next generation!
You can become a part a the Clean Circle Navigator. You will do plastic research of the sea with the marine biologist from The Ocean Movement. Fish for microplastics with a special manta trawl and analyse the samples.
Together with an international group you will become a part of something bigger than yourself. Organise and participate in local activities, such as beach cleanups, awareness campaigns and visiting places with good environmental practices. Spread the message by any means you can think of, and you will bring your lessons back home and spread the word. Become a confident leader and help to combat climate change and human impact step by step. Be an inspiration to your family, colleagues and friends.
You will join and organize
– Clean ups
– Involve locals with what you learned and have been doing
– Contact local organisation and policymakers
– learn how to sail a sailing ship together with other expedition members
– learn more about plastic pollution
– discus best practises of plastic pollution and sustainability
– take samples for microplastic research
– analyse the samples on board
– do workshops how to reduce your plastic footprint
– learn to navigate the ship
– climb the mast